End Grain Cutting Board
Stylish and durable this bespoke end grain board is perfect for the home cook or professional chef. Constructed so the fibres of the wood face upwards :- this means the blade is caught between the natural separation of the fibres, which close back up over time. As a result sharp knives DO NOT make permanent, lasting cuts in the wood. Therefore bacteria DOES NOT have a place to hide.
- Handcrafted from recycled french oak wine barrels and salvaged jarrah.
- Easier on your blade edge (won't dull your knife)
- 100% West Australian made and owned.
- Width 23cm
- Depth 2.2cm
- Finished with Cellardoor Creations Board Butter which is 100% food safe.
- Hand wash only, do not submerge in water. Rejuvinate with our board butter when required.
- Delivery to your home.
- Pickup available.